UTC Office Condos
1. Accessibility & Visibility
2. Proximity to Major Demand Generators
3. In-Demand Medical/Office Condos for Sale
HOW TO GET THERE
– 57 Freeway / Temple Ave Exit 20
– Ontario International Airport : 14.1 mi
– Downtown Los Angeles : 28.0 mi
– Los Angeles International Airport : 44.1 mi
– Location: 3191 W. Temple Avenue, Pomona, CA
– Land Area: 3.20 acres
– Building Size: 49,604 sf
1.Accessibility & Visibility: Immediate access to the Orange(57), Pomona(60), San Bernardino(10) and Corona freeways.
2.Proximity to Major Demand Generators: Surrounded by booming industrial hubs, including City of Industry, Ontario, and Chino, with 61,000+ residential units and 16.5+ MM SF of industrial development under construction or proposed.
3.In-Demand Medical/Office Condos for Sale: With a very limited supply of office condos available for sale in the surrounding area, the Property’s newly renovated medical/office condos have a strong competitive advantage.
CITY OF POMONA OVERVIEW
Pomona is located at the southeast end of Los Angeles County, between the Inland Empire and the San Gabriel Valley. With a population of 154,258, the City is ranked the largest city in the San Gabriel Valley and the 7th largest city in Los Angeles County.
Pomona offers a well-trained workforce with 47% holding a college degree or above. The City has a labor force of 68,400, with over 30% working in the Education and Healthcare sectors.
- The City offers two renowned medical facilities: the Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, One of the Top 100 Hospitals in the U.S., and the nationally known Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitative Medicine.
- With a combined enrollment of more than 170,000 students at Cal Poly Pomona, Mt. San Antonio College, Western University of Health Sciences, and 5 other colleges within 15 miles, Pomona is Home to a wide array of professional and skilled workers.