1. High-image, vacant, low-rise office building offering strong historical occupancy. All tenants vacated due to planned residential development of site that did not occur.
2. Separate HVAC units and Ventilation, Separate electric meters, Separate suite entrances
3. 8 common area restrooms, Fully custom office suites, All glass storefront windows, Spacious Courtyard.
4. Compelling value-add potential through interior and exterior upgrades, as well as immediate lease-up of the current vacancies at market rents.
5. Ideal corporate headquarters investment for an owner-user seeking a lease savings trade-off. The purchase provides this owner-user investor pro- tection against future rental market uncertainty and rate hikes, as well as after-tax equity accumulation.
6. Exceptional floor plate flexibility—with many suite-size options—maxi- mizes tenant reach, eases lease-up time and further enhances the stability of future cash flows.
7. Tight Mid-Counties office submarket, has consistently outperformed the overall Los Angeles County market over the last 10 years. Strong office demand and supply scarcity in Mid-Counties have resulted in one of Southern California’s lowest vacancy rates, at 8.3% in 1Q2018.
8. Strong positive absorption totaled 32,719 square feet in Mid-Counties’ office market during 1Q2018, 97% of which took place within Cerritos, demonstrating strong user demand for the city
9. With no new construction, limited office supply and growing demand from users desiring live-work proximity, significant rent increase is expected in the Mid-Counties office market.