1. Freeway Visibility
2. Gateway to surrounding counties
3. Low Vacancy and Strong Demand in Industrial Market
4. High Barrier to Entry
HOW TO GET THERE
– 60 Freeway / Haven Ave Exit 39
– Ontario International Airport : 3.5 mi
– Downtown Los Angeles : 41.6 mi
– Los Angeles International Airport : 56.5 mi
– Location: 2280 S. Ponderosa Avenue, Ontario, CA
– Land Area: 14.29 acres
– Building Size: 281,000 sf
– Ground-up Industrial Warehouse
1.Freeway Visibility: Located right off Highway 60. Proximity to Highway 83, I-10, I-15 allows great regional access throughout Southern California.
2.Gateway to Surrounding Counties: Access to Metrolink, Port of Los Angeles and Long Beach, and Los Angeles and Ontario International airports.
3.Low vacancy & Strong Demand in Industrial Market: Vacancy rate 3.1% as of Q4 2020. Local demand expected to exceed supply over the 10 years, according to 2020 Haven Gateway Industrial/Warehouse Opportunity Report by the Concord Group.
4.High Barrier to Entry: A lack of land surrounding all Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) cities available for industrial development. Many MSA cities no longer approve large (>250,000 sf) industrial projects because they generate little job creations and little tax revenues.
ONTARIO CITY OVERVIEW
Industrial hub of Southern California
- One of the major cities in the Inland Empire, which is part of the Greater Los Angeles Basin, the largest industrial base in the U.S.
- Located on the western edge of San Bernardino County, close to Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside Counties.
Gateway to the eastern U.S.
- Along the most important transportation and logistics corridor for moving products and materials from Asia, Mexico and the Pacific Coast to the eastern U.S.
Access to transcontinental railroads
- Union Pacific and Southern Pacific (running westerly to Los Angeles and easterly to Riverside), 41-mile rail bypass (access to the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach).
Access to major airports
- Los Angeles International Airport: #1 largest cargo airport in the U.S. West Coast, 2.5M tons of commercial freight, 88M passengers/year (2019).
- Ontario International Airport: #2 largest cargo airport in the U.S. West Coast, #2 air cargo growth in the U.S. with nearly 900,000 tons of commercial freight, 18.2% higher than 2019 (2020), 5.5M passengers/year (2019).
Access to major ports
- Port of Los Angeles: #1 busiest port in the U.S., 9.2M cargo container units (2020).
- Port of Long Beach: #2 busiest port in the U.S., 8.2M cargo container units, setting 6.3% record growth (2020).